Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Life- An Intro



As my first post on my new blog, I would like to begin by saying THANK YOU for visiting this site and I hope you enjoy being here. The plan for this blog is to share my experiences, thoughts, and a few money saving tips. As a full-time college student, mother of a pre-schooler, and Army wife, we have to pinch pennies and, as Tim Gun would say "make it work"! I know there are PLENTY others out there in a similar situation that could benefit from what I have to share.


A little about me: my name is Lisa. At the age of 19, I married my soldier in 2004 who had just returned from a 13 month tour of Iraq.










About four years later, we welcomed a beautiful baby girl into our life: Chloe. I am proud to say that it was a 100% natural labor and delivery! Chloe had ten fingers, ten toes, perfect feet just like her Mamaw, and chubby fingers like her Mamma. My life couldn't get any better!






These days, hubby is still in the military, Chloe-Bug is a hyperactive, drama queen, and I spend my days being super-mom the best I can while continuing my education to become an elementary school teacher. Our little family consists of Hubby, Chloe-Bug, me, our three sugar gliders (Cocoa, Ziggy, and Gizmo), Buster (our 8-year old golden retriever) and Tigger the kitty.




I anticipate that this blog will be used as a place for "teacher talk", as well as artsy-craftsy talk, Mom talk, and maybe a little Sugar Glider talk. Expect to see a LOT of pictures here, too!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope this blog can really reach a lot of people!

- Lisa (AkA LuuLuu)

No comments:

Post a Comment